An Event That Sizzles with Flavor – Come out and Eat! Drink! Judge!
July 17, 2015
- It’s Hamptons vs. NYC as GrillHampton pits 8 East End chefs against 8 Manhattan chefs in a one-of-a-kind cooking competition and tasting event
- Hosted by “Restaurant Impossible” star Robert Irvine & “Chopped” star Marc Murphy
- Enjoy the great grilled fare, beer and specialty cocktails—along with live music by New Life Crisis—then be part of the action as you cast your vote for the finest food of the night.
- Chicken and beef that are grilled on the Traeger Pro Series are also available for free when you buy drinks.
- Friday, July 17, 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Sayre Park, 156 Snake Hollow Road, Bridgehampton. General admission tickets are $125.